What's Lauderdale Isles like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lauderdale Isles. Top places in the larger area to visit include Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood and Las Olas Boulevard. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Port Everglades and Hollywood Beach.
How to get to Lauderdale Isles
Lauderdale Isles is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Lauderdale Isles
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Lauderdale Isles
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Lauderdale Isles
Things to see and do in and around Lauderdale Isles
Things to see near Lauderdale Isles:
- Port Everglades (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Nova Southeastern University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Intracoastal Waterway (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Broward County Library (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Lauderdale Isles:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Las Olas Boulevard (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Swap Shop (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Dania Pointe (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 237 mm of rainfall)