What's Bellair Townhouses like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Bellair Townhouses. Places such as Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix and Arrowhead Towne Center are just a little farther away. Peoria Sports Complex and Happy Valley Towne Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bellair Townhouses
Bellair Townhouses is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Glendale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Bellair Townhouses
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Bellair Townhouses
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Bellair Townhouses
Things to see and do in and around Bellair Townhouses
Things to see near Bellair Townhouses:
- Arizona State University-West Campus (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Peoria Sports Complex (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- University of Phoenix-Northwest Learning Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Foothills Recreation and Aquatics Center (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Adobe Dam Regional Park (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Bellair Townhouses:
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Arrowhead Towne Center (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Happy Valley Towne Centre (5 mi/8 km away)
- Victory Lane Sports Complex (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Cave Creek Golf Course (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Glendale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, January (average 59 mm of rainfall)