What's Bankers Hill like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bankers Hill? Have a relaxing day visiting Balboa Park. There's plenty more to see, including Mo'olelo Performing Arts Company and Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden.
How to get to Bankers Hill
Bankers Hill is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Bankers Hill
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Bankers Hill
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Bankers Hill
Things to see and do in and around Bankers Hill
What to see in Bankers Hill
- Balboa Park
- Visitor Information Center
Things to do in Bankers Hill
- Mo'olelo Performing Arts Company
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 51 mm of rainfall)