What's Oyster Harbor Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Oyster Harbor. Nature lovers can visit Maryland Quiet Waters Park and Sandy Point State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Annapolis Mall and Annapolis Mall Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Oyster Harbor?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Oyster Harbor but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • An area shuttle
Historic Inns of Annapolis - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) awayBayfront hotel with restaurant, bar
Graduate Annapolis - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
The Westin Annapolis - 4 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) awayArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Oyster Harbor
Oyster Harbor is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Annapolis.
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Oyster Harbor
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Oyster Harbor
- Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Oyster Harbor
Things to See and Do in and around Oyster Harbor
What to See in Oyster Harbor
- U.S. Naval Academy
- Maryland Quiet Waters Park
- Sandy Point Beach
- Sandy Point State Park
- Bay Ridge Beach
Things to Do in Oyster Harbor
- Westfield Annapolis Mall
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center