What's Rancho Ponderosa Like?
People go to Rancho Ponderosa for fun-filled days at LEGOLAND® California, as well as many other top attractions like San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rancho Ponderosa?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Rancho Ponderosa but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Restaurant • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Free water park access • 8 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Spa
Lakehouse Hotel and Resort - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away4-star resort with 2 outdoor pools, golf course
The Encinitan Hotel & Suites - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, conference center
Ayres Hotel Vista Carlsbad - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa Carlsbad - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away4-star resort with 4 restaurants, golf course
How to Get to Rancho Ponderosa
Rancho Ponderosa is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Carlsbad.
- Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Rancho Ponderosa
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Rancho Ponderosa
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Rancho Ponderosa
Things to See and Do in and around Rancho Ponderosa
What to See in Rancho Ponderosa
- San Diego Botanic Garden
- Moonlight State Beach
- South Carlsbad State Beach
- Solana Beach
- Palomar College
Things to Do in Rancho Ponderosa
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Westfield UTC
- The Wave Waterpark