What's Pelican like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Pelican. Take time to see places such as Tarpon Point and Rotary Park Environmental Center while you're here. Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach and Palmetto-Pine Country Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pelican
Pelican is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Cape Coral.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Pelican
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Pelican
Things to see and do in and around Pelican
What to see in Pelican
- Tarpon Point
- Rotary Park Environmental Center
Things to do near Pelican:
- Palmetto-Pine Country Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Royal Tee Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Coral?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 223 mm of rainfall)