What's Meadowbrook like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Meadowbrook? Top places in the larger area to visit include Space Needle and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91. Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Meadowbrook
Meadowbrook is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Meadowbrook
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Meadowbrook
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Meadowbrook
Things to see and do in and around Meadowbrook
Things to see near Meadowbrook:
- University of Washington (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Green Lake Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Magnuson Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Saint Edward State Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Husky Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Meadowbrook:
- Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Northgate Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- University Village (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Neptune Theater (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Woodland Park Zoo (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seattle?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, March (average 76 mm of rainfall)