What's Chalk Farm like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Chalk Farm? Take time to see places such as Roundhouse and Camden Markets while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Camden Lock Market and Stables Market.
How to get to Chalk Farm
Chalk Farm is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Chalk Farm
- London (LCY-London City), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Chalk Farm
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 26.7 mi (43 km) from Chalk Farm
Things to see and do in and around Chalk Farm
Things to see near Chalk Farm:
- Hyde Park (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Big Ben (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- London Bridge (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Tower Bridge (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Marble Arch (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do in Chalk Farm
- Camden Markets
- Camden Lock Market
- Stables Market
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)