What's Foulquines like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Foulquines. Take time to see the sights such as Narbonnaise en Méditerranée Natural Regional Park while you're here. Gruissan Beach and Beach of the Ayguades are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Foulquines
Foulquines is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Narbonne-Plage.
- Béziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Foulquines
Things to see and do in and around Foulquines
Things to see near Foulquines:
- Narbonnaise en Méditerranée Natural Regional Park (10.7 mi/17.3 km away)
- Gruissan Beach (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Beach of the Ayguades (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Gouffre de l'Oeil-Doux (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Plage des Chalets (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Foulquines:
- Espace Balneoludique (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Mediterranee Surfcasting (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Pirat'Parc (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Narbonne-Plage?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, March, April (average 91 mm of rainfall)