What's Colonia Repobladores Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Colonia Repobladores. Places like Punta Langosta Pier and Chankanaab National Park are just a little farther away. San Miguel Church and Museo de la Isla de Cozumel are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Colonia Repobladores?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Colonia Repobladores, here is one favorite nearby:
Cozumel Palace All Inclusive - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) awayAll-inclusive beach property with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
How to Get to Colonia RepobladoresColonia Repobladores is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of San Miguel.
- Cozumel Intl. Airport (CZM), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Colonia Repobladores
Things to See and Do in and around Colonia Repobladores
Things to See near Colonia Repobladores:
- Punta Langosta Pier (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Chankanaab National Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- San Miguel Church (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Benito Juarez Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Palacio Municipal (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to Do near Colonia Repobladores:
- Museo de la Isla de Cozumel (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Stingray Beach (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Discover Mexico Cozumel Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- "Benito Juarez" Municipal Market (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Go Flyboard (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)