What's Balneario like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Balneario? Take time to see the sights such as Praia de Lucena while you're here. Praia de Fagundes and Oiteiro Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Balneario
Balneario is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Lucena.
- Joao Pessoa (JPA-Presidente Castro Pinto Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from Balneario
Things to see and do in and around Balneario
Things to see near Balneario:
- Praia de Lucena (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Praia de Fagundes (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Oiteiro Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Nossa Senhora da Guia Church (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lucena?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, April (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, May, February (average 143 mm of rainfall)