What's Saratoga like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Saratoga? Visit places such as Swamp Buggy Races and Flamingo Island Course - Lely Resort when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. TPC Treviso Bay and Naples Outlet Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saratoga
Saratoga is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from Saratoga
Things to see and do in and around Saratoga
Things to see near Saratoga:
- Swamp Buggy Races (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- East Naples Community Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Eagle Lakes Community Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Briggs Nature Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Saratoga:
- Flamingo Island Course - Lely Resort (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- TPC Treviso Bay (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Naples Outlet Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- The Rookery at Marco (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 209 mm of rainfall)