What's North University like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider North University. Take time to see the sights such as All Saints' Episcopal Church while you're here. Sixth Street and The Domain are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to North University
North University is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from North University
Things to see and do in and around North University
What to see in North University
- University of Texas at Austin
- All Saints' Episcopal Church
Things to do near North University:
- Sixth Street (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bass Concert Hall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Blanton Museum of Art (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Scottish Rite Children's Theatre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, October, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)