What's Snee Farm like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Snee Farm. Top places in the larger area to visit include Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Market. Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Snee Farm
Snee Farm is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Mount Pleasant.
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Snee Farm
Things to see and do in and around Snee Farm
Things to see near Snee Farm:
- Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Isle of Palms Marina (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Isle of Palms Beaches (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Front Beach (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Shem Creek Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Snee Farm:
- Mount Pleasant Towne Centre (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Dunes West Golf and River Club (5 mi/8 km away)
- Snee Farm Country Club (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Charleston National Golf Club (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mount Pleasant?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 278 mm of rainfall)