What's Arlington Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Arlington Heights. Top places in the larger area to visit include White House and National Mall. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Arlington National Cemetery and Washington Monument.
How to get to Arlington Heights
Arlington Heights is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Arlington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Arlington Heights
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Arlington Heights
- College Park, MD (CGS), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Arlington Heights
Things to see and do in and around Arlington Heights
Things to see near Arlington Heights:
- White House (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- National Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Arlington National Cemetery (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Washington Monument (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- MedStar Capitals Iceplex (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Arlington Heights:
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Ballston Quarter (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Fashion Center at Pentagon City (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Birchmere (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kennedy Center (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Arlington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, September (average 105 mm of rainfall)