What's West Salem like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider West Salem. Nature lovers can visit Willamette River. Salem Riverfront Park and Elsinore Theater are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to West Salem
West Salem is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Salem.
- Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from West Salem
Things to see and do in and around West Salem
Things to see near West Salem:
- Willamette River (42.6 mi/68.6 km away)
- Salem Riverfront Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Oregon State Capitol (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Willamette University (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Oregon State Fairgrounds Pavilion (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near West Salem:
- Elsinore Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Salem Riverfront Carousel (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Willamette Heritage Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Capitol City Theater (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bush House Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salem?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, February (average 152 mm of rainfall)