What's Mandalay Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Mandalay? Collect beach glass at top spots like Siesta Key Beach and Lido Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Mall at University Town Center and Main Street at Lakewood Ranch.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mandalay?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Mandalay but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
Kompose Boutique Hotel - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport, an IHG Hotel - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Mandalay
Mandalay is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Bradenton.
- Sarasota-Bradenton Intl. Airport (SRQ), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Mandalay
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from Mandalay
Things to See and Do in and around Mandalay
What to See in Mandalay
- Siesta Key Beach
- Lido Beach
- University of South Florida Sarasota
- Nathan Benderson Park
- LECOM Park
Things to Do in Mandalay
- Mall at University Town Center
- Main Street at Lakewood Ranch
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens