What's Town Landing like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Town Landing. Nature lovers can visit Eastern Promenade and Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park. There's plenty more to see, including East End Beach and Sand Beach.
How to get to Town Landing
Town Landing is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Falmouth.
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Town Landing
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Town Landing
- Wiscasset, ME (ISS), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Town Landing
Things to see and do in and around Town Landing
What to see in Town Landing
- East End Beach
- Eastern Promenade
- Sand Beach
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine
Things to do in Town Landing
- Maine Mall
- Seacoast Adventure
Other popular Town Landing attractions
- Willard Beach
- Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- Casco Bay
- Crescent Beach State Park
- Higgins Beach