What's North Hyde Park Like?
People go to North Hyde Park for fun-filled days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as many other top attractions like ZooTampa at Lowry Park. Tampa Riverwalk and Raymond James Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Hyde Park?
We have 47 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in North Hyde Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayBayfront hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Floridan Palace Hotel, BW Premier Collection - 1.2 mi (2 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Alba, Tapestry Collection by Hilton - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Hyatt Place Tampa Downtown - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to North Hyde Park
North Hyde Park is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from North Hyde Park
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from North Hyde Park
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from North Hyde Park
Things to See and Do in and around North Hyde Park
What to See in North Hyde Park
- Raymond James Stadium
- Tampa Convention Center
- University of South Florida
- University of Tampa
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
Things to Do in North Hyde Park
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Adventure Island
- Hyde Park Village