What's The Avenues Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out The Avenues? Take time to see places like Wasatch-Cache National Forest and Utah Governor's Mansion while you're here. Temple Square and Utah State Capitol are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Avenues?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in The Avenues:
Ellerbeck Mansion Bed & BreakfastVictorian B&B with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Completely Upgraded Suite near Convention Center and Downtown Salt Lake CityCity-center apartment with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Garden • Central location
NEW - Downtown Private Loft w/ Deck & Work SpaceCity-center condo with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Central location
How to Get to The AvenuesThe Avenues is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from The Avenues
- Ogden, UT (OGD-Ogden Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from The Avenues
Things to See and Do in and around The Avenues
What to See in The Avenues
- University of Utah
- Wasatch-Cache National Forest
- Utah Governor's Mansion
- Red Butte Canyon Research Natural Area
Things to Do near The Avenues:
- City Creek Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Eccles Theater (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Hogle Zoo (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Natural History Museum of Utah (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Capitol Theater (2.5 mi/4 km away)