What's Momauguin like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Momauguin? Take time to see places such as East Haven Town Beach and Victoria Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Farm River State Park.
How to get to Momauguin
Momauguin is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of East Haven.
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Momauguin
- Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Momauguin
- Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from Momauguin
Things to see and do in and around Momauguin
What to see in Momauguin
- East Haven Town Beach
- Victoria Beach
- Farm River State Park
Things to do near Momauguin:
- Shubert Theater (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Yale University Art Gallery (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Shoreline Trolley Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Branford Hills Plaza Shopping Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Long Wharf Theatre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit East Haven?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, October, May (average 78 mm of rainfall)