What's Paver Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Paver Park. Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Ed Smith Stadium and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Paver Park
Paver Park is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Sarasota.
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Paver Park
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from Paver Park
Things to see and do in and around Paver Park
Things to see near Paver Park:
- Lido Beach (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Ed Smith Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Marina Jack (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ringling College of Art and Design (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Paver Park:
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- St. Armands Circle (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sarasota?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 202 mm of rainfall)