What's Paver Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Paver Park. Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. St. Armands Circle is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Paver Park
Paver Park is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Sarasota.
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Paver Park
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from Paver Park
Things to see and do in and around Paver Park
Things to see near Paver Park:
- Lido Beach (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- St. Armands Circle (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Ed Smith Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Marina Jack (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ringling College of Art and Design (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Paver Park:
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sarasota Opera House (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sarasota?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 295 mm of rainfall)