What's Sabino Vista Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sabino Vista Estates? Visit places such as Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club and Park Place Mall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sabino Canyon and Trail Dust Town are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sabino Vista Estates
Sabino Vista Estates is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Sabino Vista Estates
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from Sabino Vista Estates
Things to see and do in and around Sabino Vista Estates
Things to see near Sabino Vista Estates:
- Sabino Canyon (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- San Pedro Chapel (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- The BLOC climbing + fitness (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- USFS ranger station (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Disruptive Paintball Inc (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Sabino Vista Estates:
- Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Park Place Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Trail Dust Town (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Arizona National Golf Club (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Fort Lowell Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 75 mm of rainfall)