What's Near Northeast Like?
People go to Near Northeast to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions like Smithsonian Institution. National Mall and National Museum of African American History and Culture are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Near Northeast?
We have 116 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Near Northeast:
CitizenM Washington DC NOMAProperty with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Morrow Washington Dc, Curio Collection By Hilton4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Global Luxury Suites at Revel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Near Northeast
Near Northeast is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Near Northeast
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from Near Northeast
- Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from Near Northeast
Getting to Near Northeast on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- H Street & 5th Street Northeast Tram Stop
- H St & 3rd St NE Stop
- H St & 8th St NE Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Near Northeast
What to See in Near Northeast
- National Mall
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Capital One Arena
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center