What's Sandia Ridge like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Sandia Ridge. Take time to see the sights such as Hanan's Hands while you're here. Coronado Center and ABQ Uptown are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sandia Ridge
Sandia Ridge is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Sandia Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Sandia Ridge
Things to see near Sandia Ridge:
- Tingley Coliseum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- University of New Mexico (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- University Stadium (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Isotopes Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- The Pit (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Sandia Ridge:
- Hanan's Hands (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Coronado Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- ABQ Uptown (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Expo New Mexico (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- The Downs Racetrack and Casino (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albuquerque?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, October (average 66 mm of rainfall)