What's Martin Luther King Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Martin Luther King. Take in some culture at Kentucky Horse Park and Lyric Theatre and Cultural Arts Center. There's plenty more to see, including Hamburg Place and Fayette Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Martin Luther King?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Martin Luther King but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
GLō Best Western Lexington - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) awayArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Quality Inn Lexington -Horse Park - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away2.5-star hotel with conference center
Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North - 2 mi (3.2 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
GuestHouse Lexington - 3.7 mi (6 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
How to Get to Martin Luther King
Martin Luther King is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Lexington.
- Blue Grass Airport (LEX), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Martin Luther King
Things to See and Do in and around Martin Luther King
What to See in Martin Luther King
- Transylvania University
- University of Kentucky
- Hamburg Place
- Masterson Station Park
- Kentucky Horse Park
Things to Do in Martin Luther King
- Fayette Mall
- The Kentucky Castle
- Lyric Theatre and Cultural Arts Center
- Downtown Arts Center
- Living Arts & Science Center