What's Midtown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Midtown. Nature lovers can visit Tucson Botanical Gardens. Park Place Mall and Reid Park Zoo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Midtown
Midtown is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Midtown
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Midtown
Things to see and do in and around Midtown
Things to see near Midtown:
- University of Arizona (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Arizona Stadium (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- 4th Avenue (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Fox Theatre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rillito Park Horse Racetrack (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Midtown:
- Tucson Botanical Gardens (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Park Place Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Reid Park Zoo (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Centennial Hall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- St. Phillips Plaza (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 75 mm of rainfall)