What's Marineland Acres like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Marineland Acres. Take time to see the sights such as Palm Coast Beach while you're here. Washington Oaks Gardens State Park and Ocean Hammock Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Marineland Acres
Marineland Acres is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Palm Coast.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from Marineland Acres
Things to see and do in and around Marineland Acres
Things to see near Marineland Acres:
- Palm Coast Beach (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Princess Place Preserve (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Linear Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Bing's Landing (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Marineland Acres:
- Ocean Hammock Golf Club (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Hammock Beach Ocean Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Palm Coast Resort Golf Club (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Hammock Dunes Creek Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Palm Harbor Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Palm Coast?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, July (average 263 mm of rainfall)