What's Circle Woods Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Circle Woods. Nature lovers can visit Stump Pass Beach State Park and Oscar Scherer State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Manasota Beach and Caspersen Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Circle Woods?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Circle Woods but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Pool loungers • Garden
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Venice - 5 mi (8 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Island Sun Inn & Suites - Venice, Florida Historic Downtown & Beach Getaway - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) awayMotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Circle Woods
Circle Woods is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Venice.
- Punta Gorda Airport (PGD), 25.5 mi (41 km) from Circle Woods
- Sarasota-Bradenton Intl. Airport (SRQ), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from Circle Woods
Things to See and Do in and around Circle Woods
What to See in Circle Woods
- Manasota Beach
- Caspersen Beach
- Blind Pass Beach
- Nokomis Beach
- Englewood Beach
Things to Do in Circle Woods
- Port Charlotte Town Center
- Jacaranda West Country Club
- Pelican Pointe Golf and Country Club
- Oyster Creek Golf Club
- Cape Haze Pioneer Trail Park