What's Central Station Like?There's a lot visitors like about Central Station, especially its coffeehouses. Make sure to enjoy this upscale neighborhood's great bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Corso Buenos Aires to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Viale Monza and Piazza Lima.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Station?
We have 469 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Central Station:
Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MilanLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
IQ Hotel Milano4-star hotel with bar, health club
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Starhotels E.c.ho.4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
INNSiDE by Melia Milano Torre Galfa4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
ME Milan - Il DucaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Central StationCentral Station is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from Central Station
- Linate Airport (LIN), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Central Station
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27 mi (43.4 km) from Central Station
Traveling to Central Station by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Milan Central Station
- Milan (XIK-Centrale Rail Station)
Getting to Central Station on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Caiazzo Station
- Central Station
- Lima Station