What's District XIII Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out District XIII? Spend an afternoon at Danube Arena or Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Margaret Island Park and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in District XIII?
We have 72 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in District XIII:
NH Budapest City4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Danubius Hotel HeliaRiverfront hotel with 4 indoor pools, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
City Hotel Ring3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Fortuna Boat Hotel and RestaurantRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to District XIII
District XIII is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Ferenc Liszt Intl. Airport (BUD), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from District XIII
Getting to District XIII on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Arpad Bridge Station
- Göncz Árpád városközpont M Tram Stop
- Forgach Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around District XIII
What to See in District XIII
- Danube Arena
- Margaret Island Park
- Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Heroes' Square