What's Captain's Cove like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Captain's Cove? Places to visit such as Robert N. Reed Downtown Waterfront Park and Captain Timothy Hill House are not far away.
How to get to Captain's Cove
Captain's Cove is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Greenbackville.
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Captain's Cove
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Captain's Cove
Things to see and do in and around Captain's Cove
Things to see near Captain's Cove:
- Wallops Flight Facility (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Robert N. Reed Downtown Waterfront Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Captain Timothy Hill House (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Greenbackville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, October, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)