What's Yeongtong-gu Like?
People go to Yeongtong-gu for fun-filled days at Lotte World, as well as many other top attractions like Everland. Other popular sights worth a visit include Starfield COEX Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yeongtong-gu?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Yeongtong-gu:
Amour HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Cafe • Terrace
Courtyard by Marriott Suwon4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
SB Guest House2.5-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle
Hotel SymphonyCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Yeongtong-gu
Yeongtong-gu is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Suwon.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from Yeongtong-gu
Things to See and Do in and around Yeongtong-gu
What to See in Yeongtong-gu
- Samsung Digital Complex
- Ajou University
- Suwon Convention Centre
- Gwanggyo Lake Park
- Hwaseong Fortress
Things to Do in Yeongtong-gu
- Lotte World
- Starfield COEX Mall
- Bojeong-dong Cafe Street
- Jeongja Cafe Street