What's Donja luka like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Donja luka? Take time to see the sights such as Makarska Beach while you're here. Makarska Ferry Port and Tucepi Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Donja luka
Donja luka is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Makarska.
- Brac Island (BWK), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Donja luka
Things to see and do in and around Donja luka
Things to see near Donja luka:
- Makarska Beach (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Makarska Ferry Port (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Tucepi Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Tucepi Harbor (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Podgora Harbor (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Donja luka:
- Sea Shell Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Town Museum (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Makarska?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, January, December (average 276 mm of rainfall)