What's Saint-Gervais Temple like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Saint-Gervais Temple? Places to visit such as Mont Blanc Bridge and Flower Clock are not far away. Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Reformation Wall Monument are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saint-Gervais Temple
Saint-Gervais Temple is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Geneva.
- Geneva International Airport (GVA), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Saint-Gervais Temple
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Gervais Temple
Things to see near Saint-Gervais Temple:
- Mont Blanc Bridge (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Flower Clock (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Saint-Pierre Cathedral (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Reformation Wall Monument (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bastions Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Gervais Temple:
- Rue du Rhône (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- City Center Shopping Area (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Patek Philippe Watch Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geneva?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, November (average 92 mm of rainfall)