What's The Old Home Place Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider The Old Home Place? Plan a fun excursion to Tidewater Golf Club while you're here. Big M Casino Gaming Yacht and Cherry Grove Pier are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Old Home Place?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in The Old Home Place, here is one favorite nearby:
Avista Resort - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away3.5-star beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • 3 spa tubs • Walkable location
How to Get to The Old Home PlaceThe Old Home Place is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of North Myrtle Beach.
- Myrtle Beach Intl. Airport (MYR), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from The Old Home Place
- North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from The Old Home Place
Things to See and Do in and around The Old Home Place
Things to See near The Old Home Place:
- Cherry Grove Pier (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Cherry Grove Oceanfront Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cherry Grove Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Ocean Drive Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to Do near The Old Home Place:
- Tidewater Golf Club (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Big M Casino Gaming Yacht (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Inlet Point Plantation (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- OD Pavilion Amusement Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Tribal Island (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)