What's Mount Clarence like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mount Clarence? Take time to see places such as National Anzac Centre and Middleton Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mount Clarence Circuit Trail Trailhead and Desert Mounted Corps Memorial.
How to get to Mount Clarence
Mount Clarence is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Mount Clarence
Things to see and do in and around Mount Clarence
What to see in Mount Clarence
- National Anzac Centre
- Middleton Beach
- Desert Mounted Corps Memorial
- Mount Clarence Parklands
Things to do near Mount Clarence:
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Albany Entertainment Centre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)