What's Onikan Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Onikan? Nature lovers can visit Lekki Conservation Centre and Freedom Park. There's plenty more to see, including Bar Beach and Kuramo Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Onikan?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Onikan but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 10 beach bars • Restaurant • Steam room
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 5 beach bars • 2 outdoor pools
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center
Eko Hotels & Suites - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 9 restaurants, 3 bars
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars, spa
Lagos Continental Hotel - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Landmark hotel and beach resort - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayBeachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
The Federal Palace Hotel & Casino - 1 mi (1.6 km) away5-star beach hotel with water park, casino
How to Get to Onikan
Onikan is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Murtala Muhammed Intl. Airport (LOS), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Onikan
Things to See and Do in and around Onikan
What to See in Onikan
- Bar Beach
- Kuramo Beach
- Landmark Beach
- University of Lagos
- Elegushi Royal Beach
Things to Do in Onikan
- Allen Avenue
- Nigerian National Museum
- Lagos City Mall
- MUSON Centre
- Agboju Market