What's Konan Ward like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Konan Ward? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Northern Culture Museum. Hard Off Eco Stadium Niigata and Denka Big Swan Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Konan Ward
Konan Ward is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Niigata.
- Niigata (KIJ), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Konan Ward
Things to see and do in and around Konan Ward
Things to see near Konan Ward:
- Hard Off Eco Stadium Niigata (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Denka Big Swan Stadium (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Toyanogata Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Bandai Bridge (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Befco Bakauke Observatory Room (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Konan Ward:
- Northern Culture Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Shirone Grape Garden (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Niigata Furusato Village (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Niigata Science Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Niigata Niitsu Railway Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Niigata?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, July, November (average 315 mm of rainfall)