What's Chicó Norte like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Chicó Norte? Nature lovers can visit Magdalena River. Park 93 is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Chicó Norte
Chicó Norte is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Bogotá.
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Chicó Norte
Things to see and do in and around Chicó Norte
Things to see near Chicó Norte:
- Magdalena River (218.5 mi/351.7 km away)
- Park 93 (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- World Trade Center (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Virrey Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Colombia Stock Exchange (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Chicó Norte:
- Andino Commercial Center (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- El Retiro Shopping Centre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Unicentro Bogotá (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Usaquén Flea Market (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bogotá?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, September, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, November, May (average 135 mm of rainfall)