What's Bongmyeong-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Bongmyeong-dong? Nature lovers can visit Yuseong Hot Springs. Daejeon Culture and Arts Center and Expo Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bongmyeong-dong
Bongmyeong-dong is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Daejeon.
- Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from Bongmyeong-dong
Things to see and do in and around Bongmyeong-dong
Things to see near Bongmyeong-dong:
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Daejeon World Cup Stadium (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Namseon Park Common Sports Hall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Bongmyeong-dong:
- Yuseong Hot Springs (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Daejeon Culture and Arts Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Expo Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Daejeon Space Observatory (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- National Science Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Daejeon?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 233 mm of rainfall)