What's Melanos like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Melanos. Visit places such as Tombs of the Kings and Kings Avenue Mall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Paphos Archaeological Park and Paphos Harbour are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Melanos
Melanos is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Chlorakas.
- Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Melanos
Things to see and do in and around Melanos
Things to see near Melanos:
- Tombs of the Kings (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Paphos Archaeological Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Paphos Harbour (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Alykes Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Paphos Castle (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Melanos:
- Kings Avenue Mall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Elea Estate Golf Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Byzantine Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Paphos Archaeological Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chlorakas?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 74 mm of rainfall)