What's Ermita Tizapan like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ermita Tizapan. Paseo de la Reforma and Zócalo are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez and Estadio Azteca.
How to get to Ermita Tizapan
Ermita Tizapan is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Ermita Tizapan
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Ermita Tizapan
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from Ermita Tizapan
Things to see and do in and around Ermita Tizapan
Things to see near Ermita Tizapan:
- Estadio Azteca (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Jardines del Pedregal de San Angel (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Plaza Mexico (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Ermita Tizapan:
- Museo Casa Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Insurgentes Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Centro Comercial Perisur (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Centro Coyoacan (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Frida Kahlo Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, October (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 312 mm of rainfall)