What's Kamay Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Kamay. Beachcombers can spend the day at Eagle Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Palm Beach Plaza and Palm Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kamay?
We have 53 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Kamay but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 beach bars • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Beach sun loungers
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Eagle Aruba Resort & Casino - 2.1 mi (3.5 km) away3.5-star beach hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 8 restaurants, spa
Riu Palace Aruba All Inclusive - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront property with 5 restaurants, spa
Radisson Blu Aruba - 1 mi (1.6 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Kamay
Kamay is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Palm Beach.
- Queen Beatrix Intl. Airport (AUA), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Kamay
Things to See and Do in and around Kamay
What to See in Kamay
- Eagle Beach
- Palm Beach
- Boca Catalina Beach
- Arashi Beach
- Manchebo Beach
Things to Do in Kamay
- Palm Beach Plaza
- Divi Golf and Beach Resort
- Royal Plaza Mall
- Renaissance Mall Aruba
- Aruba Golf Club