What's Bahama Reef Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Bahama Reef? Visit places like Lucaya Beach and Port Lucaya Marketplace when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Port Lucayan Marina and Cooper's Castle are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bahama Reef?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Bahama Reef:
Dolphin Cove - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Ocean Reef Yacht Club & ResortComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Spa • Walkable location
Colindale ApartmentsApartment with kitchen, soaking bathtub
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Attentive staff
How to Get to Bahama ReefBahama Reef is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Freeport.
- Grand Bahama Intl. Airport (FPO), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Bahama Reef
Things to See and Do in and around Bahama Reef
Things to See near Bahama Reef:
- Lucaya Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Port Lucayan Marina (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cooper's Castle (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Xanadu Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Taino Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to Do near Bahama Reef:
- Port Lucaya Marketplace (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Perfume Factory of Fragrances (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Ruby Golf Course (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Fortune Hills Golf and Country Club (4 mi/6.5 km away)