What's James-Fazy Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out James-Fazy? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lake Divonne and Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park. There's plenty more to see, including Rue du Rhône and City Center Shopping Area.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in James-Fazy?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in James-Fazy:
VISIONAPARTMENTS Living Hotel Geneve-GareCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Walkable location
Hotel SuisseCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel AstoriaLakefront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel CornavinUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to James-Fazy
James-Fazy is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Geneva.
- Geneva International Airport (GVA), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from James-Fazy
Things to See and Do in and around James-Fazy
What to See in James-Fazy
- United Nations European Headquarters
- Geneva School of Diplomacy
- Lake Divonne
- Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park
- Excenevex Beach
Things to Do in James-Fazy
- Rue du Rhône
- City Center Shopping Area
- Vitam Water Park
- Botanical Gardens