What's Nohyeong-dong Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Nohyeong-dong. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Hallasan National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Mysterious Road and Jeju Museum of Art.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nohyeong-dong?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Nohyeong-dong:
Grand Hyatt JejuLuxury hotel with 11 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Spa tub • Fitness center
Hotel With Jeju3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Best Western Jeju Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Walkable location
Jeju Asia Hotel3.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Nohyeong-dongNohyeong-dong is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Jeju City.
- Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Nohyeong-dong
Things to See and Do in and around Nohyeong-dong
What to See in Nohyeong-dong
- Hallasan National Park
- Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes
Things to Do in Nohyeong-dong
- Mysterious Road
- Jeju Museum of Art
- Brick Campus
- Nexon Computer Museum