What is Saavedra like for beach hotels?
If you're ready to head to the beach, a trip to Saavedra might be just what you're looking for. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this city is well suited for travellers looking for hotels near the water. When you search for top hotels in Saavedra on our website, it's easy to book something close to the area's main attractions. No matter what kind of hotel you're interested in, Saavedra has a number of accommodation options so you can find one to meet your needs.
What are some of the best hotels in Saavedra?
Top hotel picks in and around Saavedra:
Maayo Stay Argao3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor pool
Seaview MansionDalaguete guestrooms with kitchens
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Badian Island Wellness ResortBadian beachfront resort with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 bars • Walkable location
Baluarte de Argao Beach ResortBeachfront guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Beach sunloungers • Comfy beds
Dolphin HouseUpmarket beachfront resort with spa, near White Beach Moalboal
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
What are the best things to see and do in Saavedra?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Saavedra, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- White Beach Moalboal (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Panagsama Beach (2.1 mi/3.3 km)
- Gaisano Grand Mall Moalboal (2.3 mi/3.8 km)
- Moalboal Pier (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Gaisano Grand Mall Dumanjug (6.9 mi/11.2 km)
- Naomi's Bottle Museum (2 mi/3.3 km)
- Moalboal Market (2.6 mi/4.2 km)
- Ronda Wharf (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Ronda Public Market (2.8 mi/4.5 km)
- 3 hole Golf Course (6.1 mi/9.8 km)