What's Zona Centro like?
In Zona Centro, you may want to appreciate the museums and gardens. Take in some culture at Mesoamerican Museum of Jade and Museo de San Cristóbal. There's plenty more to see, including San Cristóbal de las Casas Cathedral and Plaza 31 de Marzo.
How to get to Zona Centro
- Tuxtla Gutierrez (TGZ-Angel Albino Corzo Intl), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Zona Centro
Things to see and do in and around Zona Centro
What to see in Zona Centro
- San Cristóbal de las Casas Cathedral
- Plaza 31 de Marzo
- Church of San Nicolás
Things to do in Zona Centro
- Mesoamerican Museum of Jade
- Museo de San Cristóbal
- Foro Cultural Kinoki
- Café Museo Café
When is the best time to visit San Cristóbal de las Casas?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, July (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, September, July (average 602 mm of rainfall)