What's Liotard like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Liotard. Places such as Centre International de Conferences Geneve and Balexert are just a little farther away. Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum and International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Liotard
Liotard is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Geneva.
- Geneva International Airport (GVA), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Liotard
Things to see and do in and around Liotard
Things to see near Liotard:
- Centre International de Conferences Geneve (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- United Nations European Headquarters (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Mont Blanc Bridge (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Reformation Wall Monument (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- University of Geneva (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Liotard:
- Balexert (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Patek Philippe Watch Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geneva?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, November (average 91 mm of rainfall)